Living Home Furniture is now operating under the new name ‘NaturalUpholstery.com’
Here are the exciting changes that are happening:
As always, UPHOLSTERY & DESIGN are the main attraction.
Here’s what you’ll continue to see in this blog, and social media (Facebook, Pinterest & Instagram):
- What’s inside – deconstruction to reconstruction + the materials that go into it
- How it’s put together – specific steps in the reupholstery process
- Design inspiration – fabric & textile design, before & afters, and what’s happening in the world of upholstery today (with an emphasis on Creativity)
As the new name suggests, NATURAL sets the stage for how I’ll be sharing upholstery with you
I’ll be exploring ways to help you support your family’s health through design & natural living. Here’s what you can expect to see more of:
- Videos – free access to short & sweet how-to’s, fabric tips, my favorite tools & materials and more
- New opportunities to learn upholstery – I’ll be sharing where to find classes in your area, as well as online classes by various teachers around the country and the world.
- NaturalUpholstery.com’s classes will be specifically focused on using natural & organic materials in your upholstery project.
- Online Shop for Natural Upholstery Materials – with videos and free downloads to help you find what’s right for your eco-friendly furniture project.
I’ll be sharing the latest from my studio each month, including how-to’s for fun and healthy furniture & upholstery. If you haven’t been getting my emails and you’re interested in hearing more, you can sign up for the mailing list here.
Leave A Comment