Got a few Upholstery projects under your belt, and ready for a bigger challenge?
Prerequisite: Beginner Chair Workshop
This intensive 4-day class is currently offered on a demand basis, for students who have completed the 2-day Beginner Chair Workshop prerequisite, have their materials at hand and would like to accelerate their progress over four full days of guided class time – an intensive workshop experience.
What you will learn:
This is a hands-on workshop, with personalized instruction from upholstery instructor Carla Pyle. You will learn new upholstery skills as you restore and reupholster a more advanced project.
- upholstery tools for each stage of your project
- steady guidance as you work at your own pace
- professional tips & tricks of the trade
- before & after photos of student projects after the class is over
- a bright, fun and supportive atmosphere to work in
- your own personal project
- fabric – amount to purchase is determined in the prep class
- foam – determined in the prep class
Nothing beats the satisfaction and fun of restoring a chair in your own unique style and making new friends in the process!
When: 4-day workshop schedule TBD
Where: Carla’s Livingston Studio
Workshop fee: $475
Class size: 3
Join our mailing list to keep up on the latest upholstery class schedules, videos and tips to help you learn more at home